Online and In-Person Services
Standard Individual Therapy, Including EMDR and Brainspotting
In Person Fee: $250/hr.*
In Person Fee: $150
The fee is payable at the start of each session.
*Fee is Prorated for extended sessions.
*Session hour is 50 min in person and 10 min admin.
We do not accept insurance for direct payment. You are responsible for paying all service bills at the start of each individual and couples session. Group services are paid upfront for all sessions in each module.
Insurance plans often have restrictions on mental health benefits which can limit care and options. We believe it's important that mental health services are based on what is genuinely needed and not driven by insurance companies.
However, if you would like to use insurance and have out-of-network benefits, you may be able to receive reimbursement from your insurance company in part or in full.
We support clients with the administration of insurance claims by submitting bills on your behalf to your insurance provider. Many of our clients enjoy this complimentary service, as they don’t have to deal with the paperwork and get reimbursed much faster by their insurance company.
Please check with your insurance company to determine your out-of-network benefits. Please note that most insurance plans do not cover services provided by pre-licensed therapists.
When you contact your insurance provider, here are questions to ask them to verify how your plan compensates you for therapy services:
- Do I have out of network benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Do my out of network benefits cover the following CPT codes: 90791, 90837, 90834, and 90853?
- If I do have out of network benefits, at what % will I be reimbursed?
- Are telehealth sessions covered?